Jonathan F. Rouis, CPA
Jonathan served as the Managing Partner at Rouis & Company and currently leads RBT CPAs, LLP, Sullivan County effort. Jonathan’s background in accounting and finance has provided him with a global prospective in advising municipal and commercial Clients.
Jonathan served on the Sullivan County Legislature for thirteen years, including four years as
Vice Chairman of the Legislature, four years as Chairman of the Legislature, and eight years as Chair of the Management & Budget Committee. This combination of serving as both a user and provider of municipal financial information has afforded Jonathan a unique perspective, which he deftly applies for his clients.
Before joining Rouis & Company, Jonathan worked as an auditor for the Certified Public Accounting firm of Bennett, Keilson, Storch, & Kremer where he participated in the audits of cities, school districts, counties, and towns throughout New York State.
- Orange Regional Medical Center Foundation—Current Chair of the Board of Directors, Secretary
- Greater Hudson Valley Health Systems—Board of Directors
- John S. Burke Catholic School Board of Trustee—Chair of the Finance Committee
- New York State Society of CPAs (NYSSCPA)—Member
St. Bonaventure—Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Auditing and Tax (including Municipal and Nonprofit clients)
- Business Valuations
United Way ‘Leadership Giving’ recognition—2016 & 2017
Board Chairman Recognition awards for serving on St. Luke’s Cornwall Hospital Foundation Board, SLCH Health System and Hudson Vista Corp.