How do you choose an auditor? Clients tell us it’s all about service: maintaining consistent teams, demonstrating industry knowledge, and keeping disruption to a minimum.
Public companies, private businesses, and non-profit organizations rely on our audit team to help them meet compliance requirements. Listening to our clients, RBT CPAs, LLP’s audit team has developed guidelines that help us perform your audit as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- We assign experienced staff, so you don’t need to teach new auditors your business every year
- We gather industry knowledge from Firm resources and market research, to identify and target issues significant to your business
- We maintain as transparent a presence as possible during fieldwork, to minimize disruption and utilize your employees’ time efficiently.
Leveraging professional experience, industry knowledge, and sensitivity to business needs, we perform audit procedures designed to reveal issues of interest to management and pursue matters that could have a significant effect.
RBT CPAs, LLP offers a variety of audit services for issues which are likely to affect you at some time. These services include:
- Financial Statement Audits
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Internal Auditing
- Due Diligence
- A-133 Audits
- Forensic Accounting
For more information on our Auditing services please email or call: