Linda M. Hannigan, CPA
Linda is a Director in the Firm and responsible for Government Audit Services. She specializes in financial statement and single audits of municipalities and not-for-profit organizations. Linda has nearly thirty years of experience in auditing, tax, and accounting. She was a Partner at Sedore & Company, P.C. Now, Sedore has joined with two other respected Firms to form RBT CPAs, LLP.
She has earned the AICPA Governmental/Not-for-profit Accounting & Auditing Certificate of Achievement and she is also a graduate of Leadership Dutchess.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)—Member
- New York State Society of CPAs ( NYSSCPA)—Member
- NYS Government Finance Officers’ Association—Member & Presenter
- Dutchess County Workforce Investment Board—Treasurer
- Bon Secours Community Hospital Foundation Board—Treasurer
- Orange County Citizens Foundation—Member
- Hudson Valley Make-A-Wish Foundation—Board Member & former Treasurer
- Goshen Public Library & Historical Society—Treasurer & former Trustee
- St. Thomas Aquinas College—Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Leadership Dutchess—Graduate
- Finance statements and audits of municipalities & not-for-profit organizations.
- Single audits
- Accounting and consulting services for municipalities and not-for-profit organizations.
AICPA Governmental/Not-for-profit Accounting & Auditing—Certificate of Achievement