Susan L. Howell, CPA
Susan L. Howell has over 14 years of extensive public accounting experience in auditing, accounting, and tax. Susan has concentrated her efforts in the construction industry over the last decade as a leader in the Firm’s Construction Industry Practice.
In addition to having significant experience in construction accounting and auditing, she offers expertise in general accounting, corporate and individual tax preparation and planning, and advises on corporate and personal finance.
Susan is a service orientated team player who enjoys being a coach to her clients and team members at the Firm.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Mid-Hudson Chapter of the New York State Society of CPAs (NYSSCPA) – Member
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA) – Member
- Construction Contractors Association (CCA) – Member
- NESCA – Northeast Sub-Contractors Association – Member
- BAHV – Builders Association of the Hudson Valley – Member
- Construction Industry Council – Member
- Greater Newburgh YMCA – Board of Directors
- United Way of Orange County – Women’s Leadership Initiative Committee
- Western New England College – Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- The Rainmaker Academy – Graduate
- RSM McGladrey & Pullen, LLP Partner Development Program
- Greater Southern Dutchess Chamber of Commerce Leadership Program – Graduate
- Specialist in construction auditing and accounting
- Specialist in Veterinarian Practice
- Expertise in general accounting
- Corporate and individual tax preparation and planning
- Advisor on corporate and personal finance
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Business Development Consulting
Awarded the Greater Southern Dutchess Chamber of Commerce Forty Under 40 Annual Shaker award – this award is presented to individuals who have had some major success within their careers by or before the age of forty.
2004 Tribute to Women of Achievement of Orange County Award Recipient