William H. Cochran, CPA
Bill is an Audit Partner specializing in audits of municipalities, fire districts, and non-profit organizations. He has over twenty years of experience in both the private and public sector. His experience includes working for large, medium, and small accounting firms, which has exposed him to many different aspects of the government and non-profit community. Bill’s audit experience includes auditing fire districts, municipalities, and conducting HUD (US Department of Housing and Urban Development) and NYS CFR (Consolidated Financial Reporting) audits.
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPAS)—Member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners—Member
- NYS Government Finance—Member
- Plattekill Fire Department—Member
- College of Charleston—Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- The Citadel—Masters in Business Administration
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Audits of municipalities, fire districts and non-profit organizations.
- Conducting HUD (US Department of Housing and Urban Development)
- New York State CFR (Consolidated Financial Reporting)