Davide DiGenova, CPA
Davide DiGenova has been providing tax and accounting services since 2004 with a focus on non-profit, partnership, and corporate taxation. Davide is highly regarded by clients, peers, and colleagues for his ability to understand clients’ tax needs and to provide forward looking tax strategies and planning. His significant international experience includes managing tax compliance engagements for US subsidiaries with a parent corporation located in a foreign country.
- New York State Society of CPAs (NYSSCPA)—Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)—Member
- Rebuilding Together Dutchess County—Board Member and Former President of the Board of Directors
- Binghamton University of the State University of New York—Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Auditing and Tax (including Municipal and Nonprofit clients)
- Westchester & Fairfield County Business Journals—2017 Ahead of the Curve Award