Paul A. Rouis, CPA
Paul was the founding partner of Rouis & Company which merged with Vanacore, DeBenedicuts, DiGovanni & Weddell and Sedore & Company to form RPT CPAS in 2016.
Paul advises clients on how to minimize taxes, protect wealth and grow their businesses. In addition, he has advised clients on establishing and achieving investment goals.
Paul was Sullivan county’s first County Administrator, where he developed an administrative code, established a county purchasing department, developed a county self-insurance program for workman’s compensation and health insurance, created comprehensive operating budget procedures and formulated a seven-year capital program.
- New York State Society of CPAs ( NYSSCPA)—Member
- New York State County Administrators—Former President, 1989
- United National Bank—Former Director, 1977–1988
- Member of several charitable organizations
- Former Member of several bank advisory boards
- Infant Saviour Parish—Trustee
- Rider College—Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Auditing and tax