James F. Letterio, Jr., CPA
After graduation from Fordham University, Jim worked for the international accounting firm of KPMG, LLP, for six years. In November 1987, Jim Letterio merged his family accounting practice in Beacon, NY with that of Jim Sedore and Mark O’Sullivan in order to form Sedore, O’Sullivan & Letterio, CPAs, P.C. By the year 2001, the firm became known as Sedore & Company, C.P.A.s, P.C., and had grown to include five shareholders, serving the counties of Dutchess, Putnam, Orange, Westchester, and Ulster. Now, Sedore has joined with two other respected Firms to form RBT CPAs, LLP.
Jim’s responsibilities continue in the areas of accounting, auditing and tax, including municipal and nonprofit clients. He was also responsible for performing business valuations for which the Firm had been retained.
- Southern Dutchess Exchange Club—President
- Beacon Business Association—President
- St. Luke’s Cornwall Hospital Foundation Board—Chairman (2009–2011)
- St. Luke’s Cornwall Hospital Health System Board—Chairman
- Dutchess County Regional Chamber of Commerce—Board of Directors
- Dutchess County Regional Chamber of Commerce—Audit & Finance Committee Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)—Member
- New York State Society of CPAs (NYSSCPA)—Member
- Mid-Hudson Chapter of Certified Public Accountants—Member
- Government Finance Officers Association—Member
- Fordham University—Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Auditing and tax (including municipal and nonprofit clients)
- Business valuations
- United Way ‘Leadership Giving’ recognition—2016 & 2017
- Board Chairman Recognition awards for serving on St. Luke’s Cornwall Hospital Foundation Board, SLCH Health System and Hudson Vista Corp.